Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvPizzaTimes10
this is why i want to buy land and BUILD my dream home!!!!!! Good Luck man!!!
|
Thanks Pizza.
The closing is supposed to be tomorrow but my atty said Wells Fargo was waiting on approval from HUD. I don't understand why but I was told that since the owner is a bank and there are fees such as title search and owner's title policy etc that they are paying for, we need their approval.
I don't really get this.....but it sounds like another delay. Crud.
Building new would be great, but my insurance company said that if this house burned to the ground, it would cost $800K to rebuild it and that's what I need to insure it for (not including the land). This is the 2nd homeowner's insurance company that said this......maybe it's CT pricing but it seems steep for rebuilding the house.
The good news is if there's no closing tomorrow, they have to plow the 800 ft driveway.