Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-10-2010, 01:27 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default carshow for a cure (new hartford CT)

Car & Bike Show for a Cure
by the Farmington River
Greenwoods Rd
New Hartford, CT

2010 Car Show is on
Sun June 13
10am-3pm

Food vendors, craft vendors, music, crafts for children, 20 awards & dash plaques to the first 50 vehicles.

Opportunity to win great prizes including a Takamine Guitar!
website:
http://relayforlifect.giving.officel...m/carshow.aspx
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-10-2010, 01:34 PM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

nice you have to put this up AFTER track day was planned for the 13th. if it gets rained out ill be there for this one!!!
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

sorry but its for a good cause!
no cut off too!
see their website for last years pics.
also website will update info if its canceled but it will go rain or shine im thinking.
And ya can bring my shirts!
I live about 6 miles from this show.
gonna take the camaro and the corvette.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2010, 01:40 PM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

thats what im banking on. the track is Shine only. So like i sed if the weather doesnt hold out for track day ill be there!!
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-10-2010, 04:18 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

OKEY DOKEY!
btw they said unless its pouring out the show is a go!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-13-2010, 11:37 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

ok its on for today!
who is going/???
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-13-2010, 07:09 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

ok about 30 cars showed up
(wish more showed up but no rain just a sprinkle for 10 mins.)
great show I had fun specially when the wife won best GM.
(only clean car other than mine)
I took the best of show after i refused it to give to someone else?
they said i cant?
Just you wait david i told you Not to vote for me ! lol
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-13-2010, 11:58 PM
DavidS's Avatar
DavidS DavidS is offline
Missing a 67
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Granby, CT
Posts: 2,431
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 370
Thanks (Received): 75
Likes (Given): 481
Likes (Received): 266
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Dawg,

Do you have a link for the video?

I didn't vote for you....I voted for your better half

David
__________________

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-14-2010, 03:40 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

right here Dave
http://www.northeastf-bodyassn.com/s...ead.php?t=1291
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.