|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any interest of a last minute gathering at my house? The house is about 2 miles from the shop.
Figure drinks, whiffle ball ,whatever. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Move north 1 hour.
Just kidding. Put me down as a no-can-do
__________________
My '94 Z28 Convertible 396ci LT1 Race Car Build Davis Race Engines built 396ci LT1 - N/A, pump gas, AI top end -- TH400, transbrake -- 9" - spool, 4.56s -- UMI suspension -- 275 M/T ET Street Radials DD: '06 Trailblazer SS AWD - Bolt-ons, tuned PART OUT - Full T56 Swap, Spec Stg 3, Spec Flywheel, Pro 5.0 For Sale |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cant make it this weekend, but will you be able to tune my car early next week? Its been running tits, just cant wait to go WOT now
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im In!!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
AND YER LOCATED???? WHERE?
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I work till 7
if you think you might be later then that i could swing bye
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill swing thru!
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll probably be down for that
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmmm, what about food?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just seeing the interest so far.
We can do whatever for food. I'm thinking maybe start around 2 or 3 or so. Sciff- nope. maybe the next week. |
![]() |
|
|