|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
So every year I do a few beach cleanups down on the cape. Normally I just hear about them on the radio or by word of mouth, but I was wondering if. I found out about one later in the summer with enough notice would anyone be interested in making a meet out of it? I was thiniking something like this http://www.mass.gov/czm/coastsweep.htm
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
what? i dont even clean my own house.....
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^^hahahahahahahha
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You suck pizza and I thought I'd throw it out there ASS!
__________________
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL
im down to come WATCH you clean...can i bring beer?
__________________
-Mike ![]() 94 Mustang GT - BBK Shorty Headers, H pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73s, UD pulley, 4 point brace SOLD - 2000 Trans Am WS6 - M6//F13 Cam//Pacesetter LTs//Catted Y//Magnaflow CB//LS7 Clutch//K&N//P+P LS6 intake//1.6 RR//Slowhawk Tune SOLD - 02 Z28 - A4//SLP Lid//SLP SB//STB//Pacesetter LTs//TSP ORY//Magnaflow//Ported TB//EBC Dimpled & Slotted Rotors// 12.96 @ 107 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ bring and drink the beer, throw the emptys on the ground.....and then watch him pick them up lol
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^^ hahahahaha
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~ "Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!" Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula) Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
LMFAO we should so all do that
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
you guys suck! lol
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
But what about the polar Bears?
|
![]() |
|
|