|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
July 10, Simsbury, 10th Annual Charity Benefit Car Show On Iron Horse Blvd, Downtown Simsbury, Rt. 10 & 202,10AM-3PM, Look For Signs, Ten Years Doing Good For The Community, Great Show, Will Have A Special Treat, Vendors Must Register In Advance, Email Pete Rocco At info(at)valleycollectorcarclub.org
this is a very big show!!!!!!! ill probably be there.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dawg, I'll be working the gates in the morning. See you there!
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
hey guys lets support David!!!
ill even try and get the little woman to drive the vette if the let us park together lol.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
a word of caution !!!
I got word that the main roads leading to the show have been ground and there is raised structures so do be careful.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
this is a good show on a great day!!!!
who is going?????
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't make it in fl until next week
|
![]() |
|
|