|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
how about you?
about 3 feet here. ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
45 and sunny here........
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
at least you can see you're truck.. I think our total here so far was 38"
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
We got around 24" here. Took me 6 hours to shovel and that was after my neighbor spent an hour with his snowblower at the end of my driveway. Would have taken me another 2 hours + to get that.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Got what seems to be almost 3 feet in Worcester. Snow was clear up to the top of the door on the sidewalk side. Couldn't see the car from the street lol.
Will add pics when I get home, stupid phone lol.
__________________
There is no replacement for displacement... 99 Camaro Z28 M6 - Sold Aug 2013 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
my street looked like this until Monday night Tuesday morning (like 12am)
![]() and my driveway
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
id say we got about a little over 2' here. 98 hoe helped me out a bit on saturday and sunday
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
damn you guys got slammed!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It was 1+ ft then. pics were what fell afterwards at 0900.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just cleared 2.5 feet off the trailer and it took me about 2 hours. Hopefully the friggin groundhog is right and winter's almost over.
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
![]() |
|
|