Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-21-2010, 11:49 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default 6/27/10 veterans park watertown CT

June 27, Watertown. 5th Annual Classic Car Show, Veterans Park, 580 Nova Scotia Hill Road, 12-4PM, Sponsored By VFW Post 7330, 85 Davis Street, Oakville, Rain Date July 11th, Space Limited To The First 90 Cars, All Will Be Issued Dash Plates, $10 Entry Free Per Registered Vehicle, All Years Welcome, Free To All Spectators, Trophy Categories: 4 Participant Choice Awards, 4 Peoples Choice Awards, 1 Commanders Choice Award, 1 Ladies Auxiliary Award, 1 Mens Auxiliary Award, 1 Quartermasters Choice Award, 1 Special Trophy Awarded For Best Car 1980 Or Newer, Trophies Awarded 3:30PM, Must Be Present To Win, Vendor Spaces Available For $20, Come Set Up A Table, Food And Beverages Will Be Sold, Call Steve Atwood To Pre-Register And Pay, We'll Hold Your Space Until 12:30PM, Home (860) 626-0409 Evenings/Weekends, Cell (860) 201-3454 Daytime
GO EARLY!!!!!
ONLY 90 SPACES AVAILABLE!!!!!!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

looks like rain sunday dammit!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.