Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-15-2010, 07:24 PM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default LVD?

Sat, July 10. anyone down? test and tune.
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:40 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

if im here ill be game!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-16-2010, 12:48 PM
JoeyxGx2's Avatar
JoeyxGx2 JoeyxGx2 is offline
thinking forced induction
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bellingham, MA
Posts: 445
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

if im not doing anything, im down
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-29-2010, 06:18 AM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

ok I plan on getting up early for this one. if anyone wishes to go and meet up either there or on the way let me know.

Dawg. I'll be going up RT8 to 90, should be getting to that point around 9-930am (depending on who else is going, and what time I actually get the fuk out of bed)


Really want to get to a track this year, but don't get a whole weekend like normal people so Sat are my days to go (unless I go to a tues night run). so NED is more than a day trip, so I'm left with LVD and E-Town.
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-29-2010, 03:30 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

your going right passed me on old rt 8 north of winsted.
im almost 2 miles north of the mobile howitzer at the VFW.
when you see a deer crossing sign n the right im the next drive waY.
(BROWN HOUSE WITH YELLOW TRIM)
236 on the mailbox
I might go but only if im done installing the new exterior doors on the houseand other honey do list things.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-29-2010, 07:31 PM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

guess I'm going solo... just can't get enough time off to get to anything else. so if I go solo=no vids...
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-30-2010, 04:20 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

gimme a call on the day your headed up
number is inman town section.

ah hell here it is
Harry
(860) 738-1157
when wife puts me in doghouse (cell)
(860) 459-9240
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-30-2010, 08:21 PM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

now it's a toss between this and the devils hopyard event.
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-30-2010, 10:16 PM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

we might be doing the hopyard a bit later. like the following weekend.
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-04-2010, 08:13 AM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

well shit... then I guess it looks like LVD for me!!! who's down?
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.