|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
world of wheels
Sunday, April 3: 10 am – 7 pm Seaport World Trade Center (formerly Commonwealth Pier) 200 Seaport Boulevard Boston, MA 02210 General Admission – $15.00 http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/spectator/boston.php |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sweet. Was just wondering the other day when this was coming up
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will be going.. My buddy is working Town Fair Tire booth
__________________
98z28 a4 Ls2 powered 403ci. 435/397 at the wheels... Yank 3200 stall... 3.73s in a craptastic 10bolt |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
April 1st - 3rd! I believe it's at the Seaport World Trade Center now.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've heard its a lot of fun
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
same shit every year
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~ "Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!" Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula) Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
a trailer queen carshow jamboree!!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
i went about three years ago...thought it was pretty good, but i ahve heard that it has fallen off since then
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
nope. Already starting back up with BS Army shit that weekend.
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
DAMN YOU!!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|