|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
LETS GO WHO'S IN!?!?!?! less then a week away!!
Sunday, January 10th 2 pm Dave and Buster's 40 Providence Place Providence, RI 02903-1747 (401) 270-4555 Pizza Josh +300 IrocBoy Heartbeat John +1 Boomer +1 Alex The Queen and Her King??
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! Last edited by Formula413; 01-07-2010 at 12:00 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
So far the gf and I are in 100%
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be there
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't make it I'll be in the middle of the ocean somewhere
__________________
![]() There's no replacement for displacement. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^^ Sucks At Life!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Meg and I are in
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm in
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
IM IN plus amber
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
where the fuck is my +1?
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
![]() |
|
|