Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-10-2010, 07:11 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default Bristol CT 225th Anniversary Car Show

this is a huge show guys!!!!!!!!!!! Bristol’s 225th Anniversary Car Show
Saturday, June 19th, 2010 - (Rain Date)2pm - 8pm
Downtown Bristol, North Main St.
Trophies for top 50 Entries - Participant Judging
Cash Prizes for the Top 5 $100 - $50 - $25 - $25 - $25
Call Nancy at 860-978-6329 or Bill at 860-716-7950
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

I have plans for this day and this is like the twentieth thing I would rather have done so far
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2010, 07:57 AM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

damn ... it may be possible to do this... got a few people coming over for beers (got a stocked cooler from last week) gotta kill it somehow!!
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-12-2010, 11:27 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

so whos gonna be there?
at 12 ill call to see if its still on for today.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-2010, 05:47 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

show has been canceled today
try on the 19th!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-14-2010, 10:04 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

gonna be a nice day for a show on saturday!
all yoos guys in MA outta come on down!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-14-2010, 10:54 PM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

i might be able to mkake this one. Whos with me. being later on in the day it makes it easier to get to.
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-14-2010, 11:15 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

Im there and i think Dave will be too as well as a bunch of CTFBA people.
might have to sticky this to draw some attention.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-14-2010, 11:17 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

if we can all meet at where the saturday cruise is and all go in togehter as a group?
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-14-2010, 11:24 PM
BrokenFeather78's Avatar
BrokenFeather78 BrokenFeather78 is offline
Captain Caveman
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colchester, CT
Posts: 1,110
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

My weekend schedule is up in the air right now (submarines suck like that). I may make it, I may not.
__________________



There's no replacement for displacement.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.