|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sonic Drive-In in Peobody
55 Newbury Street Peabody, MA 01960 (978) 535-9100 any takers? 1.CJaguar265 2. 3. 4. 5. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I tried one in Virginia beach VA. and the food sucked bad lol.
I wasnt impressed at all.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
1pm-3pm
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
What only 5 people are allowed to come?
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
no as many you want
i am just using 5 as a template it seemed like a good round number |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm interested but the car may be in pieces that weekend, I'm giving a tentative maybe lol.
I am dying to try out a sonic though. Damn adult swim commercials making me drool...
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
bring any of your 5 cars in signiture |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
The only two that run and drive right now are the fourth gen and the jeep lol.
The fourth gen may be in pieces by then and the jeep really sucks for long rides
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() But anyways, I'll probably come sonics was fun on Sunday.
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
1. CJaguar265
2. CamaroRacing12 3. LTkev1n 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. |
![]() |
|
|