|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've got longtubes and a catted Y, and I have been running a magnaflow catback for a few years..
I got sick of the big tips so I decided to stick a flowmaster super 44 on the end of the over-the-axle pipe, and dumped a turndown tailpipe a little after the driver's side rear tire, tucked up out of sight. Damn, it sounds mean. I hope I don't get pulled over now, ha ha. I can't wait to hear how it sounds after the cam. I've heard a couple things about the law in Mass... not sure if it's going to pass inspection. Is the law that the tailpipe has to be after the rear axle/tire, or is it that the tailpipe has to exit fully out the side or rear of the car?
__________________
Black 2000 Z28 M6
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mine does not quite clear the bumper and it passed no problem, if anything they will get you for noise
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Noise will be your biggest problem. The pipes have to go past the axle and exit either the rear or side PAST the tires.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cool. So visually I should be alright. Yeah, my dad's friend does inspections. He has me always come in early on a Saturday morning with my camaro
. We'll see what he says this year, lol
__________________
Black 2000 Z28 M6
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Been there done that! I've been doing inspections for over 20 years now.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
![]() |
|
|