|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
On Saturday sept. 8 is the Cheshire ct fall festival and car show from 3-7. usually cars start showing up between 1-2. Hopefully its like last year there were about 100 cars. I will check i think theres a $10 donation to get in.
Location is cheshire on rt 10 at bartlem field across the street from the high school. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
where? street ect?
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
dAmn company picnic I'll be in MA.
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
If anybody is interested this show is Saturday.
|
![]() |
|
|