Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:32 AM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default Gauging Interest for a Meet/Event

So every year I do a few beach cleanups down on the cape. Normally I just hear about them on the radio or by word of mouth, but I was wondering if. I found out about one later in the summer with enough notice would anyone be interested in making a meet out of it? I was thiniking something like this http://www.mass.gov/czm/coastsweep.htm
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.