|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
As I fry my eggs and cook up some delicious breakfast this morning before I take off for class, I hear a loud truck coming down the street. Look outside and there is a FedEx truck outside!! :0 yesss, so my eggs got burnt but whatever. So I opened them up and they are amazing!!! This is quality shit right here! Stainless stepped LPP race LT's and Y shipped for $600. Pretty good. So with my Magnaflow cat-back that I got a deal on for $300 shipped that's a combined total of $900 for a complete stainless exhaust system, and all clamp on. So when school is over with in early May I can dive into this project, pull out the old manifolds, cat and y. Remove the air/egr and take the intake off, block off the erg port and paint the intake black, plop the headers and y in and extend the o2's then move on to putting in the fresh painted 3.42 rear end in, then tune it because my dash is gonna be lit up like a christmas tree and afr will be off with the race headers change. So I'm pumped! Anyways I'll shut up and just post some pics:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Kind of weaksauce y merge... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
|