Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Market Place > Cars-Parts F/S WTB

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-24-2010, 07:36 PM
StuntmanMike StuntmanMike is offline
That OTHER blue Firebird
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 145
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default T/A 16" alloys F/S

I have a set of 16" alloys I don't need. I had originally bought them to put a set of snows on, but I just don't drive the car in the winter much. I have a Jeepfor that.

They're off a LT1 T/A, but I believe they're the same wheels that came on the '98+ V6 cars too. They're the straight 5 spokes, not the twisties you see on the LS1 Formulas and T/A's.

They have tires on them, 225/50/16's, but they're not very good. They hold air, but I wouldn't drive on them very long.

They're not in perfect shape by any means, but they're pretty decent. Not much rash or peeling clear coat. They'd be good for slicks (they seem to be pretty light) or winter wheels.

I'll put these up on CL later on for $200, but the board price is $150.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.