Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Market Place > Cars-Parts F/S WTB

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-17-2011, 08:55 AM
84ta406 84ta406 is offline
Future club Dangle member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 1,802
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 54
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default A/C delete heater box

Any interest in this? I have the box, 2 good blower motors and I have the resistor around somewhere. Anyone interested in one? Not sure what it even worth?

The bad part is I wont be home until the end of march from school to pull it out. But I figured I would see if anyone wanted to before I proceed with another plan.

__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9"
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.