Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Bren5666 Bren5666 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mogadore, Ohio
Posts: 9
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Thumbs up 95 Formula progress!

Managed to get quite a bit done this morning on the 95 I recently purchased. Took through the emissions testing and it passed easily. Took it to the shop and had the stock muffler switched out to a Goelich Xlerator. It's very similiar to a Flowmaster 40 but flows alot more. Drove home and installed the CAI,fixed the remote trunk release, replaced the signal flasher, and figured out how to set up the pioneer radio that was in it. Lastly, I repaired the stop on the passenger headlight so now they'll open and close properly. I've always been an older muscle car nut, but so far this Formula is my favorite project I've ever purchased! If your'e out there Bull, thanks again!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.