Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-05-2011, 07:38 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default VCCC simsbury CT 7/10/11

July 10, Simsbury, 10th Annual Charity Benefit Car Show On Iron Horse Blvd, Downtown Simsbury, Rt. 10 & 202,10AM-3PM, Look For Signs, Ten Years Doing Good For The Community, Great Show, Will Have A Special Treat, Vendors Must Register In Advance, Email Pete Rocco At info(at)valleycollectorcarclub.org
this is a very big show!!!!!!!
ill probably be there.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.