Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default Winsted CT July 22

The Knights of Columbus Council 22 presents its 2nd annual benefit car show:

Location: Knights of Columbus Council – 122 Marshall Street – Winsted, CT

Date & Time: Sunday, July 22, 2012 – 11am – 4pm

Rain Date: Sunday, August 5, 2012

$10.00 registration fee for vehicles – no cut-off date

Dash Plaques for 1st 100 cars

Trophies – oldies music by DJ – Food all day

For more info: contact Art at 860-459-0089 or Butch at 860-485-2214
I been to this last year and the food is out of this world! handcut french fries and real hamburgers,clam chowder,corn on the cobb etc.
big trophies for all you trophy hounds!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.