Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-11-2010, 06:26 PM
CamaroRacing12's Avatar
CamaroRacing12 CamaroRacing12 is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 13
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 64
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledbird68 View Post
I hear ya on the awkward part, that's why I won't tell you which one she is until after lol. All I'm saying is enjoy yourselves as much as you like. It's a job and she's definitely a different person out of work. Look at it this way, at least if you give her money it's going to go back into an f body. I need tires for my new wheels on the z

And in all honesty I vote for a weekend night too. Most likely Saturday but obviously majority rules.
im gonna feel like a D-bag when u tell us afterwards and shes the one i paid 3 lap dances for hahahaha

any day is good with me
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~
"Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!"
Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula)
Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.