Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-20-2010, 12:31 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

oh yeah and second place with 50 bucks
BITCHES LOL!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-20-2010, 04:48 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Too bad the boss claimed the money LOL

This was a fun show, lots of nice cars. Decent amount of newer cars too. "Miss Bristol CT" was there taking pictures, they have mine online. Too bad me and my unwashed heap are in the picture, but other than that,



Lots more pics here:

http://www.bristolct.net/slideshows/...&s=1&year=2010
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-20-2010, 11:02 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

hey nice pic Alex
(you should have had her laid out on your hood!)
Too bad you parked next to that weird guy in the ford falcon lol.
Hey remember the guy that had the hole in his throat lol?

pics from the show
http://www.bristolct.net/SlideShows/...=329&year=2010
alexes car
http://www.bristolct.net/SlideShows/...=329&Year=2010
my car
http://www.bristolct.net/SlideShows/...=329&Year=2010
vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MWEG_aHPmw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psGPaHGtKtw
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-20-2010, 12:16 PM
84ta406 84ta406 is offline
Future club Dangle member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 1,802
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 54
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

I was gonna go but the hour and a half to get there said otherwise.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9"
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-21-2010, 03:56 AM
*LS1* Queen's Avatar
*LS1* Queen *LS1* Queen is offline
Black Widow Bitch
Snake Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norwood, MA
Posts: 3,126
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 31
Likes (Given): 76
Likes (Received): 111
Dislikes (Given): 5
Dislikes (Received): 10
Default

nice pics
__________________
~*Maddie*~
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.