|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
MIKE and I will be at the track if the paint shop can get off their ass and get the dam car done any one else want IN. If HIS car is not done and no one else wants to race would any one be up for a RUN to fudds or meet up saturday or sunday for a get together? KEVO
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
ummm...ur forgetting someone!
__________________
All!e
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK 11 views and no one spoke up what am I the black sheep or some thing usually there is at least some post whoring LOL
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha i am finaly going to deal seals and rear pads on the truck so i wont make it friday but i maybe able to make it on saturday for a meet
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Work nights for me so unfortunately no
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
If i had the cash I would come pay a visit to you at work LOL
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't do Friday, going to see Rush!!! Saturday is a possibility.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome to my world!!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I cant go any of the days. No car.
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|