Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-23-2010, 02:29 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Is this the place you're talking about Matt?

http://www.fireflysbbq.com/Marlborough.htm

It says the buffet is $15.99 on Sundays. Seems a little steep, especially for me cause I don't eat meat so I don't picture there being much I'd want on the menu. Are you open to other ideas?
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-23-2010, 03:41 AM
bottledbird68 bottledbird68 is offline
Build,beat,break,repeat..
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athol MA
Posts: 1,980
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula413 View Post
Is this the place you're talking about Matt?

http://www.fireflysbbq.com/Marlborough.htm

It says the buffet is $15.99 on Sundays. Seems a little steep, especially for me cause I don't eat meat so I don't picture there being much I'd want on the menu. Are you open to other ideas?
Yup, that's the place. It seems a little high but I think it's worth it. All you can eat BBQ ribs, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, all sorts of other bbq stuff, plus breakfast stuff. And it's all good
Just reread and saw you don't eat meat though. They have salads, fruit, dessert stuff, Mac and cheese, or, just don't get the buffet. They serve a regular menu too.
But I'm not hell bent on it. You guys mentioned marlboro and we had been talking about hitting up the buffet anyhow. Would have killed two birds with one stone

Any other ideas if not there?
__________________
The fleet...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Oh ok, I thought the buffet was the only option there. If you have other options than that sounds good. Carry on.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-23-2010, 03:08 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula413 View Post
Is this the place you're talking about Matt?

http://www.fireflysbbq.com/Marlborough.htm

It says the buffet is $15.99 on Sundays. Seems a little steep, especially for me cause I don't eat meat so I don't picture there being much I'd want on the menu. Are you open to other ideas?
WOW i didnt know that Alex?
dont eat any seafood either????
damn carrot sticks and twigs and berries is all you eat?
No wonder your so skinny!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-23-2010, 03:10 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

how about the nordic lodge?
http://www.nordiclodge.com/menu.html
how many lobsters or king crab legs can you eat in 2 hours?????
or even better a buffet here
http://www.custys.com/
near foxwoods casino
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-23-2010, 03:44 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

CRAP!
now im hungry for crab legs!!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-23-2010, 04:31 PM
c4boom's Avatar
c4boom c4boom is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pittsfield nh
Posts: 2,400
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 13
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 55
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

um 82 bux is a bit steep man for a dinner and foxwoods is hella far for me
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWG View Post
WOW i didnt know that Alex?
dont eat any seafood either????
damn carrot sticks and twigs and berries is all you eat?
No wonder your so skinny!
Yup, with a side of tree bark and pine needles
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-23-2010, 05:35 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

Euell Theophilus Gibbons would be proud of ya!
82 bucks isnt steep!
I pay more than that on a sushi dinner!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.