Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Market Place > Cars-Parts F/S WTB

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 01-11-2011, 05:57 PM
JoeyxGx2's Avatar
JoeyxGx2 JoeyxGx2 is offline
thinking forced induction
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bellingham, MA
Posts: 445
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer-Z28 View Post
Not sure if I'm gonna sell it yet.. I'll run it through the summer and see about getting a Vette later this year. I figure jumping right into a C5 or C6 will lessen the blow of me selling the Z28.

I'm just growing out of it, it's gonna cost me around $6000 to redo the shit that I already did (Replacing performance parts), I really want a Vette and I'm just looking at starting over. I still love it, but it may be time to move on and graduate. Such as: Why am I going to spend $2200 for a true dual and TD fab parts and supporting mods when other cars come with it... Why should I keep drooling over Vette parts for the car? Like the C5 brakes for it. I don't care for the brakes on this car now and I'm not sure if I want to keep dumping money into it. I've been really wanting the new technology lately too; the LS3.
what do you need to replace ??
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.