Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 01-05-2012, 03:51 AM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankzlt1 View Post
The obd1 doesn't use a lot of the senders than the obd2. Its supposed to be easier to tune according to madz28 tuner were it came from. Besides it came with the car when I bought it and it does make a big difference on how the car runs. I could send the obd2 out to get tuned but if this set up works fine, why should I spend the money on changing the obd2. Also I'm planing on getting another motor to rebuild the ill think about getting the obd2 programed for the build and then I can use the obd1 for sum discount if that works with the tuner. Yea I here ya ron the only thong is my car is a 96 so I would have to wait til the next time around, I think in CT I still have to to emissions 2 more times before I'm except. Its bullshit anyways I guess we all have to pay are states something more than tax lol.
Point made
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.