Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 08-13-2012, 01:02 AM
BigMac76 BigMac76 is offline
500 Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 797
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 11
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 35
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSX-Nation View Post
If I brought the car to work I could probably swing by after . Let me work on going next week.
That's what I'll be doing. I am on vacation next week and not sure what time I'll be getting back. So might be a 50/50 shot of me making next Monday's show. Depends on what time we leave the campsite in NH.
__________________
There is no replacement for displacement...
99 Camaro Z28 M6 - Sold Aug 2013
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.