Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-25-2013, 12:50 AM
DavidS's Avatar
DavidS DavidS is offline
Missing a 67
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Granby, CT
Posts: 2,431
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 370
Thanks (Received): 75
Likes (Given): 481
Likes (Received): 266
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Great!!!! See you guys there. I'm hoping there are a lot more Camaros & Firebirds there.

I even don't mind checking out the pimped out cars. The only ones I really don't like are the donks but I've never seen one at a Maratta Show.
__________________

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.