Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 03-28-2013, 03:29 PM
monytorris's Avatar
monytorris monytorris is offline
Shooting for 13's
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Greenwich, RI
Posts: 300
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 11
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

I'm coming from Rhode Island, I'll check to see if any of the stops or on my way. If they are I'll meet up with you guys, Derrick may be coming with his camaro also.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.