Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Pictures/Videos

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 12-23-2013, 11:31 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
Hey Dawg! Thanks for posting. With the holidays and visiting all the folks that I am not so thrilled about seeing.....but are family, I do my best.....but it's been stressful.

I'm definitely going to check out the vids soon, but not today.
want stress try CXhristmass shopping 4 thousand miles away from home lol.
well at least im flying back today for christmass then back the day after!
(enough time to do laundry etc.)
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.