|
#151
|
||||
|
||||
|
So with all the de-tuning I have done I hear Pizza and I may be getting close to a good race here.......
__________________
-Nick 9/11/01 NEVER forget! |
|
#152
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great times today...except for poor Jay and his busted rear. I'll post some vids tomorrow after some slightly overdue sleep...
|
|
#153
|
||||
|
||||
|
Vids:
PIZZA DON MIKE V STUNTMAN BOOMER Car-nage: ![]() "Just launch at 2500 RPM, you'll be fine" - Pizza the Great
|
|
#154
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice vids!!
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#155
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need lighter front rims.
|
|
#156
|
||||
|
||||
|
Don you need some weight reduction!
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#157
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahaha AWESOME VIDS!!!!!!! i CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!! i think that vid was one of my slower passes at 12.4 and i still put bus lengths on that loud ass Sled!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#158
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#159
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kick Assssss post up my 12.1!!!!!! hahaa
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#160
|
||||
|
||||
|
The only other one I have is with a red 1st gen Camaro that looked like it went 9's or so, does that sound right? Can't see any times.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|