Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:38 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

ill be there aswell as David S
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-18-2010, 06:03 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

who is going???
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Me!!!
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-18-2010, 08:46 PM
bottledbird68 bottledbird68 is offline
Build,beat,break,repeat..
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athol MA
Posts: 1,980
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

How early is early?
And any car welcome or is this an American car kinda show?

Was debating this or the big E tomorrow.
__________________
The fleet...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

There's always a mix of cars, usually even some exotics. I'm not sure how early you need to get there, I'm just planning on spectating. There might be more info on the website.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-18-2010, 11:02 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

starts at 8 but ill be rollin in at 9
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-19-2010, 02:27 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Probably more like 10 or 11 for me.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-19-2010, 08:54 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

nice to see ya again Alex and Dave!
it was an enjoyable show .
was nice to see something other than cars for a change.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Yeah, great show, can't believe how big the turnout was. The flying car was cool, I wish they would have flown it, or at least drove it around.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-19-2010, 11:04 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

im sure if we waited they would have flown it lol.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.