Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Market Place > Cars-Parts F/S WTB

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-19-2011, 04:33 AM
bottledbird68 bottledbird68 is offline
Build,beat,break,repeat..
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athol MA
Posts: 1,980
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default Parting out 78 stepside chevy

Ok, I'm helping out a friend here. He built this truck a couple years ago then got married and moved to Illinois. Now after two years he's realizing he has no place to bring it to out there and just wants a few odds and ends off it. I'm taking some of it for myself and parting out the rest for him.
So, long story short, tires, axles, suspension, motor spoken for.
Everything body related is up for grabs. Rear flares were new two years ago and he welded in a steel bed floor, but notched it for the shocks and a fuel cell.
Cab from what he told me is solid. Only issues were rockers and he replaced them already. He's not a body man and told me they need some finishing but they're on.
I'm thinking I may want to keep the trans/transfer case for myself but may part with them for the right price. It's an sm465/np205 combo.

So, any interest? If not, please spread the word. I'll most likely go pick it up and start tearing it apart next week.
Couple old pics from when he first built it. I'll grab some current ones when I get it here:

__________________
The fleet...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.