|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Manchester
Sunday, April 17, 2011, 08:00am - 02:30pm The Carter All Chevy Show, 32nd Annual Show, Carter Chevrolet, 1229 Main Street, Manchester, CT, (Exit 3 RT 384), Chevys only up to and including 1976 - fire extinguisher required, 3 trophies per class, Registration 8-11am, Voting 11am-noon, Trophies awarded at 2:30pm, info/directions: Location : Carter Chevrolet, 1229 Main Street, Manchester, CT, Contact : Larry Jamaitis (860) 643-4475
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
FAIL!!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
A little elitist don't ya think?
__________________
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why is a fire extinguisher required for a car show?
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
For all the 35+ year old cars with rotted fuel lines leaking fuel everywhere
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
that right there is going to be the wining-est statement of the thread!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL We know your cars are tight David, heck the '69 is gonna be a brand new car when it's done!!!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
well you guys hang on to your cars and the cut off will change soon!
the extiguisher is required for insurance reasons. and there was a carb fire a few years ago that sealed the deal for the damn things.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|