Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-09-2011, 03:00 PM
danZ28 danZ28 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sunderland, MA
Posts: 38
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default Changed my exhaust the other day...

I've got longtubes and a catted Y, and I have been running a magnaflow catback for a few years..

I got sick of the big tips so I decided to stick a flowmaster super 44 on the end of the over-the-axle pipe, and dumped a turndown tailpipe a little after the driver's side rear tire, tucked up out of sight.

Damn, it sounds mean. I hope I don't get pulled over now, ha ha. I can't wait to hear how it sounds after the cam.

I've heard a couple things about the law in Mass... not sure if it's going to pass inspection. Is the law that the tailpipe has to be after the rear axle/tire, or is it that the tailpipe has to exit fully out the side or rear of the car?
__________________
Black 2000 Z28 M6
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.