|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dawg,
You put on a great show every time we leave a show! I bet you didn't see me about 4 cars back when you blew the doors off of that Cobra. I laughed all the way home. The driver and his spiky haired kid didn't look too happy. ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol did i really i wasnt paying much mind to that car lol.
but later on he was blowing black smoke and I stopped to help of course. he got a procharger in the car with a 351 SBF got wideband O2 sensors etc. and tried leaded gas now his computer and such is all fucked up lol dumbass
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
|
|