|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
how's the interior, my interest is peaked, if the interior isn't completely destroyed and I can find a place to store it I will take it off your hands
__________________
-Nick 9/11/01 NEVER forget! |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
interior isnt bad. just got a brand new head liner for it. people are calling like crazy. if u come buy it tonite u can keep it here for free til whenever
__________________
![]() |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't get the money together tonight, take a day or 2 to transfer it to my account, where are you located? I'm in Hartford all week so i can come to mass after work tomorrow and give you a down payment
__________________
-Nick 9/11/01 NEVER forget! |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
somerville
__________________
![]() |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah I can swing by tomorrow evening if you'd like
__________________
-Nick 9/11/01 NEVER forget! |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
sold
__________________
![]() |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
to?
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
![]() |
|
|