|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be there aswell as David S
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
who is going???
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me!!!
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
How early is early?
And any car welcome or is this an American car kinda show? Was debating this or the big E tomorrow.
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
There's always a mix of cars, usually even some exotics. I'm not sure how early you need to get there, I'm just planning on spectating. There might be more info on the website.
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
starts at 8 but ill be rollin in at 9
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Probably more like 10 or 11 for me.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice to see ya again Alex and Dave!
it was an enjoyable show . was nice to see something other than cars for a change.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, great show, can't believe how big the turnout was. The flying car was cool, I wish they would have flown it, or at least drove it around.
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
im sure if we waited they would have flown it lol.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
|
|