Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Being that its so far away from most of the people on here I don't know if you would have much luck rounding up enough people for a rental. They do have rentals on a fairly regular basis though if you want to get in on one, Jannetty Racing does two every year, one Friday in May and another one in late September.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-24-2009, 09:49 PM
*LS1* Queen's Avatar
*LS1* Queen *LS1* Queen is offline
Black Widow Bitch
Snake Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norwood, MA
Posts: 3,126
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 31
Likes (Given): 76
Likes (Received): 111
Dislikes (Given): 5
Dislikes (Received): 10
Default

the more people the better. Invite HPR mike...Joe and I personally know a lot of people that go to lvd too maybe they can get in on it too.
__________________
~*Maddie*~
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-24-2009, 11:09 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

im for it but you might ask other clubs to come aswell.
like CTFBA ( if there still around lol)
might make the day more exciting.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-24-2009, 11:12 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula413 View Post
Being that its so far away from most of the people on here I don't know if you would have much luck rounding up enough people for a rental. They do have rentals on a fairly regular basis though if you want to get in on one, Jannetty Racing does two every year, one Friday in May and another one in late September.
damn your just down the road from LVD?????
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Yeah, about 50 miles for me, but most of the members here are in eastern MA/Rhode Island/New Hampshire, so it might be hard to get a big group for LVD. Would definitely be fun though.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-25-2009, 01:38 AM
ILuvPizzaTimes10's Avatar
ILuvPizzaTimes10 ILuvPizzaTimes10 is offline
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Randolph, MA
Posts: 9,380
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83
Default

yeah i was thinking a big joint meet thing with HPR. im gunna post up over there and see what i can do. would be nice to go somewere besides JUST NED. yah know?
__________________


1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-25-2009, 02:05 AM
Batman's Avatar
Batman Batman is offline
F-Body Super-hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Whaley Lake, NY
Posts: 1,487
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

LVD is the closest track to me so I am game
__________________
-Nick
9/11/01 NEVER forget!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-26-2009, 07:56 PM
84ta406 84ta406 is offline
Future club Dangle member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 1,802
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 54
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Its about the same distance from here to LVD or NED so I dont care.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9"
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

yeah woosta isnt far just take 90 west
might get a trailer by then too.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.