|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
i will personally whoop each and one of your asses at the first meet i make it too!!!..... whenever that might be....!!!!
Last edited by F-Bobby; 10-17-2009 at 01:19 AM. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome back.
He just hit his post limit for the month in a day!
__________________
![]() There's no replacement for displacement. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Bring it On Little Man!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah.... no wonder I forgot about this place. I never book marked it...... oops..... my bad.....
Hows everyone doing? |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
you fail, meet this sunday still waiting for my ass whoopen
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
gee as bright as you are I figure youll be on a mustang site!!!
you cant whoop my ass cuz my wife sez im all asshole!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
We are still here, are you????????????????????????
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bobby is a shell of his former self fless bobby!
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
We're all good
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow look who came out from the wood work. Or should I say from in front of the video games.
__________________
2000 SS Th350, FTI 4200 stall , cam, full bolt-ons, 150 wetshot, Moser 9inch/locker/4.11s, Slowhawk tuned. 493rwhp 570rwtq. 10.97 @ 127.7 1.58 60' and M6 10.84 @ 126.3 1.55 60' Th350 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN New Toy - 06 Torrid Red Gto M6. 231/242 cam, Kooks, magnaflow, GForce, Monster stg2, lingenfelter cai, 411rwhp 385rwtq. 12.40@111 |
![]() |
|
|