Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Events/Meets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-12-2010, 05:05 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

well its really a participation trophy.
the more you come the better the chances of getting one.
(yes even the rust buckets get em sometimes)
this is why its the biggest show in the area on fridays.
but i will take care of my freinds first if possible.
just like any show its who ya know hehe.
and if im the one choosing the victims.
im always getting the new comers to get em to participate more.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Navy01z's Avatar
Navy01z Navy01z is offline
The Conversation
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Beacon Falls, CT
Posts: 1,735
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Good stratgey hahahahahaha.
__________________

2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!!
SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-17-2010, 11:18 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

start date changed to april 30th!
cuz i said so!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-29-2010, 01:20 AM
Bayer-Z28's Avatar
Bayer-Z28 Bayer-Z28 is offline
Resident Gearhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: E Falmouth Ma
Posts: 435
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

I gotta get my car cleaned up.. Still got water spots on it from vegas. gonna DAMN try and do it tmrw if the wind doesn't blow shit into the garage
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-29-2010, 10:39 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

its gonna be nice tomarrow!
look me up when your there.
ill be kinda busy making the show work etc.
im the youngest member so the others will be camped out sitting on their asses.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 AM
Bayer-Z28's Avatar
Bayer-Z28 Bayer-Z28 is offline
Resident Gearhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: E Falmouth Ma
Posts: 435
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

All waxed up! Where we meetin? McD's on main?


This is me. And the tall lanky blonde kid behind the wheel.
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

I will be there, should be arriving around 6:00, maybe a little earlier if possible.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Bayer-Z28's Avatar
Bayer-Z28 Bayer-Z28 is offline
Resident Gearhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: E Falmouth Ma
Posts: 435
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Wait a minute? McD's on Rt6 in Terryville? Or is there one down further?
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default

Torrington. 693 Main St.
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-30-2010, 02:14 AM
Bayer-Z28's Avatar
Bayer-Z28 Bayer-Z28 is offline
Resident Gearhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: E Falmouth Ma
Posts: 435
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

oh TORRINGTON.. I keep getting that mixed up with Thomaston. Jeebus..

Yeah, I'll be there.. 5 on the nose for me.. Gotta finish cleaning my wheels, vacuum and wipe down the interior real quick when I get back from class.
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.