|
#31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just pulled my trans out so I doubt I'll be there.. Fuck this car.. fuckin shitbox.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^ that sucks but you cant lie you love it haha
i think im going saturday afternoon
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Car is done and ready minus a relay for the electric fan. Should be there. Sounds MEAN.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
what was it???? IM NOT GUNNA BOTHER I HATE THIS CAR! Shut Up!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats! Can't wait to hear and see it! I wanted to put my new intake manifold on before I went but I think I'm going to focus on getting it clean again for tomorrow.
__________________
|
|
#36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well car is dead lol
Alternator is junk, battery is dead, jump box is dead, shredded 1 alternator belt, managed to throw the new one off and somehow it shrunk. Still had it downtown and caused some terror haha loud as fuck!
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
didnt see ur car josh..i was only downtown on fri night tho
saw ron at the park yesterday |
|
#38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats when I was downtown in front of the old courthouse at the top of the tunnel. I saw gramps a buncha times.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
ahh..ya we were parked next to irish times
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was definetly a fun time this weekend. Not the biggest show but some good times hanging out with friends and lots of drinking. I even got interviewed by a public access cable show! lol
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
![]() |
|
|