|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know Dawg. Got out of work late and as I said my car is by no means show worthy. Id be embarrassed to bring it.
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good times tonight. I'll get my pics up tomorrow. And yes that Nova was gorgeous.
|
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
A few pics:
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
FIRST PIC LOOKS ODD LOL
looks like bayer is pissing on his car and im looking .
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
Who knows with you CT guys...
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
the masshole guys are catching it in their mouths
wasnt it you that was kneeling on the recieving end LOL bwahahahahahaha!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
LOLz!! good times! We had a good meet today as well..
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
|
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
|
|