|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
|
well we have one day to decide. and im giving you all ONEEEEE DaYYY!!! thats it. this time tomorrow!!! got it?!?!?
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
my vote is tgi fridays in methuen
SOME ONE NEEDS TO PUT A POLL IN
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#54
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was able to get Saturday off by switching a shift around so if Saturday works for you guys, it would actually end up being easier for me.
__________________
|
|
#55
|
||||
|
||||
|
go vote dammit!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#56
|
|||
|
|||
|
I did!
__________________
|
|
#57
|
||||
|
||||
|
What do you guys think about fridays in methuen around 6? i can make reservations for sunday around 6 if that works, im working all day tomorrow.
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#58
|
|||
|
|||
|
can't garantee if I'll be able to make it after all, I need to find someone to cover a shift that I forgot I was taking for someone. 6-midnight on Sunday. I'll see what I can do tho
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|