Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Project Logs

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 02-15-2011, 01:51 AM
bottledbird68 bottledbird68 is offline
Build,beat,break,repeat..
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athol MA
Posts: 1,980
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

And here's how far I got today. Got most of the interior torn out. Seats are going bye bye for something more comfy and rear downtubes of the roll cage are getting reworked so I can put a rear seat back in it.
I have kids now and they need to have somewhere to sit when we go out cruising



And that's about it so far. Just spent some time clearing junk out the interior and then pulling all the stuff I don't plan on keeping.
I'll update this as I go. Should be fun.
__________________
The fleet...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.