|
#81
|
|||
|
|||
|
dude, choclotate fudge ftw! followed by smores in a distant second!
and yeah toaster strudels just ewwww
__________________
There is no replacement for displacement... 99 Camaro Z28 M6 - Sold Aug 2013 |
|
#82
|
||||
|
||||
|
9 PAGESSS WOOOO!!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#83
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just picked up chocolate chip.lol
|
|
#84
|
||||
|
||||
|
Chocolate chip is bomb.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() Adjustable Bilstein Suspention, CAI, Long Tube Headers, NO Cats, OFY, Maganflow, Short Shift Kit, SS Badged,SS Hood, More to come...
|
|
#85
|
|||
|
|||
|
strawberry is positively orgasmic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
|
|
#86
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah picked up some today, chocolate fudge and chocolate chip. Passed on the s'mores for some reason that I don't know, subconscious or something, who knows.
__________________
There is no replacement for displacement... 99 Camaro Z28 M6 - Sold Aug 2013 |
|
#87
|
||||
|
||||
|
i got some cinnamon ones!
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#88
|
||||
|
||||
|
smores are SOOO GOOODDDDD
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#89
|
||||
|
||||
|
Apple pie!
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#90
|
||||
|
||||
|
shit, I have a wife that gets her ass out of bed before me and makes me a big breakfast! (eggs, bacon or sausage, home fries . pancakes and orange jiuce)
she even makes me a saamich too!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
|
|