|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Though I started a thread on this on here, but I guess not. Just wondering if anyone on here could weld in my UMI SFCs or knows a good place. I got a couple quotes that were 90 to about 180 bucks. 180 seems like allot, so if anyone can do it, or knows a good place not too far from western mass let me know. thanks!
__________________
2000 Firebird- Pacesetter headers & y-pipe | cacto 3" CAT | slp factory dual exhaust | whisper lid w/ K&N filter | aluminum DS | 3.42 w/LSD | 1LE sway bars 32/19mm | htchks STB | UMI LCA Relo's | UMI SFCs | 3" E-cut out | 1/4: 15.3 @ 88.87-SOLD 2000 Camaro Z28- SLP lid/smooth bellows | SLP dual/dual | UMI SFCs/STB | 2.73s | 13.2@106 http://www.offthelineracing.com/ |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|