|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
Most bars and restaurants start hopping around 3pm. Doesnt matter to me anyways. I wont be going. I was just sayin.
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
yea not on superbowl sunday i got beers to be drinkin and snacks to be munchin on
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~ "Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!" Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula) Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
i am ALL set with super bowl sunday!!! why not Feb. 6th instead of 7th?? saturday i KNOWWW but then again we may get a different crowd if we do saturday. not meaning Different but hopefully more can make it?!?!?! DEMON!?!?!?! we could make it in the woostahish area. closer to CT guys and maybe north like marlborough or a little further so the NH guys can still go?
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
Picadilly Pub is out there along with TGI friday's and a couple other chain restaurants.
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#35
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can do Feb 6th
__________________
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
If it's the 6th I could only do afternoon, got plans that night.
|
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you do the 6th I'm more likely to show.
__________________
![]() There's no replacement for displacement. |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
i say the 6th around 1-2pm LATEST!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
If it's a Saturday I don't get out of work till around 1 sometimes. Depending how far of a drive I may/maynot be there.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#40
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll be busy, buddys 21st birthday.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|