|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What does everyone think about setting up a meet to celebrate being halfway to Spring? Groundhog day is February 2nd, so I was thinking Sunday February 7th. Could be just about anywhere, we could do Red Robin or Fuddruckers or try something different. Dave and Busters again maybe? Any thoughts? Who's down?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
GOD DAMN YOU!!!!!!! yeah i was thinking the same thing last night. way to talk to me about it firt..... ASS haha but i want Red Robin!!! BANZAI BURGERRRRRRR MMMMMM
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RR Worcester? lol
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^^ possible. either way i want red robin!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
fuddruckers burger is way better red robin forgot to cook my shit the dam thing was pink on one side still (yes the side not the middle)
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I agree Fuddruckers is a mch better burger!
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm down for whatever but I don't know if I'll have a computer when the meet occurs so I don't know if I'll know about it lol
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm down to show off my beater to everyone
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And the Fudd burgers are the worst, greasiest, nastiest tasting burgers I ever ate.
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^^ it was a joke Old Guy!!! Calm Your Menopause!!!
and i agree Red Robin burgers are better! Fudds burgers are rather bland to me.
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|